Terms of Sale
www.autofurnish.com ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Autofurnish Trading Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its office at New Delhi, India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Auto Furnish at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.
User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to purchase coupons from the Website. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Auto Furnish of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Auto Furnish cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein; and
- Reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Auto Furnish is entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific product, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstance shall Auto Furnish be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment’s and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- You shall use this Website, and any products purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.